Friday, April 17, 2009

Filling up the calendar

When you hear the word "retirement", you most often think of long, lazy days without much to do except relax. Well, there are no recent posts because I have been too busy! I've been to club meetings for a newcomers club I joined, lunches with friends, dental and routine doctor's appointments, and even an event revolving around my passion-- rubber stamping and card making. We've also had out-of-towners from our old neighborhood and colleagues. So now you know what my blog will be about--all those things that fill up the calendar during my fourth life--retirement. Next time you see a group of ladies out for lunch, watch them plunge into those purses for their calendars so they can schedule the next date for fun. Retirement is NOT for the lazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment